Terms & Conditions
- The Customer must be over the age of 18 and legally entitled to purchase prescription spectacles.
- The Customer must not be registered partially sighted or blind.
- The Customer must on request produce confirmation that they are legally entitled to purchase prescription spectacles.
- The Customer agrees that all details provided, including address, contact details and payment details are up to date and correct.
- The Customer must have had an eye-test within a 2 year period and provide correct details of the prescription needed. All prescriptions must have been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician.
- We are not liable for any wrongly inputted information provided by the customer with regard to the ordering of the prescription lenses.
- GlassesPoint® will rely fully on the prescription you give to us.
Availability and Description of goods
- All goods advertised for sale on the website are subject to availability. If for any reason an item required by a customer is unavailable they will be informed immediately either by e-mail or by telephone and offered a replacement item, complete money refund or date of availability.
- Items that cannot be supplied to the Customer will not be charged to him/her. We will not be responsible though for any loss to the customer or damage to any goods that have not been supplied.
- All items advertised on the website are an accurate as possible description of the item supplied to the Customer.
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
- Prices displayed on the Website are correct as of time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices without notice. This does not however affect customers who have made payment for any item prior to the change in price.
- All prices displayed are inclusive of GST, which stands at 10%. GST is charged on all sales to customers located within Australia.
Postage and packaging
- Postage and packaging is charged at $4.0 AUD per pair of glasses ordered. However this is subject to change.
- Payment must be made by the Customer at the time of ordering.
- We accept payment by the following Credit Cards Visa / Mastercard /Bankcard thru PayPal website.
- All Credit Card payments are subject to authorization by the Card issuer. If authorization is declined then we are not liable for the non-delivery of any ordered items
- Any use of a customers Credit Card is entirely at the Customers own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for any misuse of a Customers Credit Card.
- Cheques are also accepted but the Cheque and payment must be received before the item is dispatched to the customer.
- Items will be dispatched to the customer only once the payment has been received.
- All payments must be made in Australian Dollars.
- Prices shown include GST.
Delivery of Goods
- All items will be delivered to the customer after payment has been received and to the address specified by the customer on the order form.
- All items will be delivered in the quickest time possible. However we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery before the cessation of the 30 day delivery period, of any item ordered by a customer through the website caused by the manufacturer or any other third party.
- If delivery is not within the agreed time the Company will arrange another time for delivery.
- If for any reason at all (not due to GlassesPoint® part) you do not accept delivery of the goods in accordance with this paragraph then we may charge you an additional fee to cover any reasonable direct costs (including additional insurance, delivery and storage).
- Once the item has been received by the customer any damage incurred is the responsibility of the customer.
- When the goods have been delivered the customer must inspect them carefully. If for any reason the goods are damaged or lost, please contact us to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
- All prices exclude delivery
- Inside each delivery will be confirmation of the prescription, if the prescription stated does not match the prescription ordered, please contact us immediately.
- GlassesPoint® will not pay the customerís costs for any return of products. To eliminate the risk of a return getting lost in transit, and therefore not being eligible for a refund, the customer should use a method of returning the goods to GlassesPoint® whereby the customer can obtain proof that the goods have been sent by the customer and received by GlassesPoint®. GlassesPoint® will not issue refunds for any return of goods which do not arrive at the "Returns Address".
- Any items damaged whilst in the possession of the customer will not be accepted and as a result no refund or alternative item will be offered. As mentioned all responsibility for the item passes to the customer once the item has been received.
Warranty and Liability
We take great pride in delivering a quality product at very affordable prices. Every prescription order is meticulously checked by certified technicians for prescription accuracy and optical clarity before shipment.
We do ask you to be extra careful when filling out your order and prescription fields online, since every order is unique.
However, since we value your satisfaction above all, if you are unsatisfied with your prescription glasses for any reason (E.G. the way they sit on your face or the clarity of your vision) just return them with the order copy/invoice and their case within four weeks and we will provide free exchange on another frame or refund 50% of the cost of the glasses.**
*The 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee does NOT cover any damages done to the glasses from the moment they have been received by the buyer. Glasses frames are considered a fragile product and any accident which causes damage to the glasses will have to be fixed at buyers expense. ** We do not reimburse $ for shipping and handling or hold responsibility for the glasses while they travel. Please post your returns via secure post options such as Express Post or Registered Post which offer a tracking number.
Please check our FULL RETURN POLICY HERE
- We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by the customer once the item has been received.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any goods advertised on our site.
- Without any prejudice to the customers statutory rights, all the information and materials contained in this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics and links) are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- In no circumstances will GlassesPoint® or it's employee's, agents or subcontractors be liable to you the customer for any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or for fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude.
- Our maximum liability (and that of our employees, agents or subcontractors) to you in connection with any physical damage caused to your property through the negligence of us (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) will not in any circumstances exceed AUD10,000
- In all other cases, our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates.
- Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law.
- All items listed on the website are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell any item to any customer, as we deem fit.
- All Logo's and the GlassesPoint® Website are Copyright and the possession of GlassesPoint® Limited.
- We reserve the right to monitor and record any telephone call that is made to our telephone Hotline.
- Only you the customer can benefit from this contract. You the customer cannot transfer your rights or benefit from this contract to any other person without the prior permission of GlassesPoint®.
- GlassesPoint® website does not provide medical diagnosis for any person and must not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Any medical questions must be directed to your registered Ophthalmic Optician.
Resale of Goods
- Goods are sold on the condition that they are not resold to the public.
Recording of Telephone Calls
- GlassesPoint® may record calls made to our customer services team.